JASA and Quadrum Capital join forces in strategic partnership
Quadrum Capital participates in the Alkmaar family business JASA. JASA develops, assembles and manufactures packaging machines and complete weighing and packaging lines. With the cooperation with Quadrum Capital, JASA wants to further accelerate its international growth.
Facts and figures
JASA is a market and product leader in packaging solutions.
- JASA, founded in 1985, is active in the AGF and convenience sector in the Netherlands, Germany and the U.S.
- The company specializes in the development, implementation and service of vertical packaging machines, sleevers, delta robots and complete weighing and packaging lines
- With their focus on research and development, they are launching innovative products such as the Sleever 2.0 and the Bag-2-PaperTM
Quadrum Capital is a hands-on Dutch private equity firm based in Almelo and Woerden.
- Quadrum Capital, founded in 2012, focuses on helping mid-sized Market companies to achieve their growth ambitions
- Their regional roots, no-nonsense mentality and strong commitment characterize their way of working and form the basis for valuable long-term relationships and a keen view of company
- Quadrum has a strong presence in the following areas: IT, Tech, Healthcare, Packaging and Food & Agri
March 17, 2022
Quadrum Capital is participating in the Alkmaar family-owned company JASA.
JASA develops, assembles and manufactures packaging machines and complete weighing and packaging lines. With its partnership with Quadrum Capital, JASA aims to further accelerate its international growth.
The team is led by Eduard de Haan, who has already successfully worked with much of the management as CEO. "We are very excited that Quadrum Capital is joining us as an investor in JASA. Quadrum's no-nonsense mentality fits our DNA perfectly. The real knowledge and genuine commitment and interest in our company and our markets have been decisive in our choice to partner with Quadrum Capital ."
With the investment in JASA, Quadrum Capital has also fleshed out the packaging domain within its third fund. Dennis de Buijzer, Investment Manager at Quadrum, explains, "The growing demand for healthy and locally produced fresh produce offers many opportunities for JASA, which, thanks to its innovative and patented technology, is an excellent fit with the trend toward flexible, lightweight and sustainable packaging. We have great confidence in the team, whose ambitions, culture and entrepreneurship fit well with Quadrum."