De Waarden Group continues maternity care operations Allerzorg
Maternity Care De Waarden is acquiring Allerzorg Kraamzorg, a part of the home care services provided by Allerzorg, among others. "To continue to provide excellent maternity care in the future and remain a very attractive employer for maternity care workers, Allerzorg chooses to transfer its maternity care organization to De Waarden," Allerzorg said.
Facts and figures
Allerzorg Kraamzorg B.V.
Allerzorg Kraamzorg B.V. is a subsidiary of Allerzorg B.V. that provides maternity care within the Netherlands.
- Allerzorg Kraamzorg B.V. brings its professional maternity nurses to the doorstep of their clients, helping parents who are expecting and/or already have a newborn child
- The staff at Allerzorg Kraamzorg B.V. is highly specialized in helping parents bond with their newborn child, reducing parental stress and assisting parents JBR assisted the shareholders of Allerzorg Kraamzorg B.V. during the final negotiations of the sale process.
- Allerzorg B.V.'s legal counsel was Kennedy Van Der Laan
Stichting Kraamzorg de Waarden Groep
Stichting Kraamzorg de Waarden Groepprovides maternity care in several regions in the western part of the Netherlands.
- Stichting Kraamzorg de Waarden Groep expands its activities in the Netherlands with the purchase of assets from Allerzrorg B.V. and aims to facilitate growth with these activities
- It was important for Allerzorg B.V. to find a buyer, who has the necessary expertise and can guarantee continuity to the new and expectant parents in the Netherlands
- With over 25 years of experience in maternity care, Stichting Kraamzorg de Waarden Groep shows itself to be the right buyer to offer continuity to its employees and clients
- Stichting Kraamzorg de Waarden Groep was assisted by legal counsel HVG Law.
December 7, 2020
Kraamzorg de Waarden acquires Allerzorg Kraamzorg, a part of home care services provided by Allerzorg, among others.
"To continue to provide excellent maternity care in the future and to remain a very attractive employer for maternity nurses, Allerzorg has chosen to transfer its maternity care organization to De Waarden," Allerzorg said. De Waarden is an organization that has been providing maternity care in a large part of the Netherlands for over 25 years.
"This acquisition allows De Waarden to facilitate and flourish Allerzorg's wonderful maternity care with full attention," said Allerzorg. Subject to NZa approval, the acquisition is expected to take place as of December 15.