Compleet Mensenwerk and Woonzorgnet join forces
From April 13, 2022, Compleet Mensenwerk and Woonzorgnet will join forces. Compleet Mensenwerk offers residential and outpatient guidance as well as day care, job coaching, reintegration and participation guidance aimed at people with a distance to the labor market.
Facts and figures
Woonzorgnet is a medium-sized care provider that supports people with mental health services
- Woonzorgnet - part of ORPEA Group - provides care for people with mental health diagnoses in housing, social relationships, work and meaningful day care.
- The acquisition provides Woonzorgnet with a strong integrated approach to social psychiatry and allows the new combination to take advantage of future synergies, creating a sustainable long-term mental health platform
- JBR acted as buy-side M&A advisor to Woonzorgnet while Houthoff assisted as legal advisor
Complete People's Work
Complete People's Work s a private care facility that supports psychiatrically or psychosocially vulnerable (young) adults to participate in society.
- Compleet Mensenwerk's three focus areas are reintegration, outpatient counseling and assisted living
- Compleet Mensenwerk is unique in the way they have an integral concept of social psychiatry based on meaningful participation while maintaining a place in society, focusing on psychiatrically or psychosocially vulnerable people
- Greywood Fiscalists assisted Complete People's Work throughout the sales process
April 13, 2022
From April 13, 2022, Compleet Mensenwerk and Woonzorgnet join forces. Compleet Mensenwerk In addition to residential and outpatient counseling, offers day care, job coaching, reintegration and participation guidance aimed at people distant from the labor market.
Over the past 9 years, Compleet Mensenwerk founder Marc Visschers has established a professional and distinctive organization within the social domain. Compleet Mensenwerk is based in Wageningen and Druten and serves Nijmegen Rivierenland and Food Valley.
This means a good regional connection and complementary services with Orpea Nederland's current subsidiaries in the GGZ; Woonzorgnet, PGZ and Zorggroep 't Zicht. This joining of forces thus ensures an even stronger connection between care and participation within the Social Domain.