Come join our dynamic team and collaborate on diversified and challenging assignments in the areas of corporate acquisitions and strategic consulting.
We offer a great opportunity for experienced researchers who can immediately put their research expertise to use, as well as for starters eager to delve into research and analysis.
What will you do?
As a researcher, you analyze (qualitatively and quantitatively) markets and companies. You provide relevant new insights with business, market and competitive analyses. You identify developments and new trends in relevant markets or sectors and can publish about them.
Every assignment and client is different! Sometimes you dig deeper into topics you are already familiar with, but it can also be completely new issues that you dive into. You begin to delve into the subject matter and study the trajectory of what is involved. Your research contributes to getting all scenarios complete and arriving at a responsible and firmly grounded decision.
You will work for national and international clients.
- You have a college education
- You have strong communication and written skills. You have a fluent pen
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch an English language, both verbally and in writing
- You independently conduct research; this consists of gathering data and information to then analyze and draw conclusions from it; a clear presentation forms the summary of your research
- You think in solutions, can change gears quickly and are interested in complex issues
- You are a team player, but can work well independently
- You are curious and critical, persistent and have empathy for the customer's demand needs
- A wonderful workplace with ambitious colleagues
- A competitive salary
- A mobility budget or a leased car
- A good work-life balance
- You will begin a personal onboarding program with the guidance of a personal mentor
- You will work in our multidisciplinary teams on challenging projects.
- Growth and training opportunities.
We are an independent consulting firm in the center of Zeist, with a tradition in strategic issues, corporate finance and corporate restructuring. In the broadest sense but with a focus on six sectors. We are very well versed in these areas, which makes us a discussion partner that helps translate sharp analyses into daily practice. We like to create overview and insight.
We help clarify all scenarios to arrive at a responsible and firmly grounded decision.
The team at JBR is a powerful mix of different people who complement each other. There is a lot of togetherness with us. We want to be better tomorrow than we are today. JBR has all kinds of consultation situations in which knowledge is shared but everyone is also challenged to present issues. There is room to develop and implement ideas and initiatives. Open communication and cooperation are central to us so that everyone can develop and grow. A learning organization in every sense.
We believe it is important to provide a healthy work environment. Therefore, we provide a healthy lunch and fresh fruit in the office every day. We also offer the possibility of hybrid working.
Are you excited and feeling up to it?
Do you have at least 5 years of work experience in strategy consulting or as a strategist at a medium or large organization? Do you hold a relevant university degree? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment and contribute to the success of our company? Then apply immediately and send your CV and cover letter. We are looking forward to your response!
Or stop by for a cup of coffee for an informal introduction. You are most welcome.
We look forward to your response!
Please do not hesitate to send a message if you have any further questions to Gracia Salamat email@example.com